Norco Co-operative Ltd was established in 1895 and has grown from a regional dairy co-operative to a national force in Rural Retailing, Agribusiness and Food Manufacturing.
Norco is now one of the largest dairy co-operatives on the East Coast of Australia and has a proud history of serving rural communities. The company is a manufacturer of high quality stockfeed and owns and operates around 28 rural stores in Queensland and NSW, carrying more than 12,000 different agricultural products.
It is within our busy Rural Retail business based in Beaudesert that an opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, highly organised full-time Rural Merchandise Salesperson.
The purpose of this role is to provide agricultural advisory and sale service to farm clients and to build business partnerships with our major customer base through the provision of sound technical advice. To be successful, youwill possess strong interpersonal skills, be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a sales focus.
To make an application please address the following selection criteria in your application giving examples of how you can demonstrate the following:
• Proven sales & marketing skills, including canvassing and strengthening exciting customer base.
• Demonstrated technical skills in Agricultural Science or Agronomy.
• Proven ability to be a team player within a small team environment.
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service and ability to be successful in a customer advisory and sales role.
• Demonstrated excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literacy skills including Microsoft office and POS.
• Experience working in a retail environment.
• MR drivers license and forklift licence.
Written applications detailing your work experience, qualifications and addressing each of the selection criteria are required by Wed 10th May 2017 to:
Jobs @ Norco, PO Box 486, Lismore, NSW 2480, or