Norco Foods based on the beautiful Eastern Coast of Australia and is a leading contract manufacturer of ice cream and packaged milk products, tailor making premium products specifically for our customer's requirements. With strong business growth and a stable customer base, we are committed to continued growth and maintaining sustainable returns to our shareholders.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled, energetic and flexible Shift Maintenance Fitter for our busy milk manufacturing operation in Labrador, employing in excess of 200 staff including a team of 10 trade staff dedicated to maintenance activities.
This role is a full time permanent salaried position that requires the ability to work a flexible roster and after hours call outs as required.
The primary function of this position is to provide high quality maintenance and repairs to equipment throughout the plant, with a strong emphasis on preventative maintenance to achieve targeted production levels.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• A Trade Certificate in Mechanical Fitting and Machining.
• Machine maintenance and fault finding experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Stainless Steel fabrication - TIG Welding.
• A pro-active and diligent attitude toward innovation.
• The ability to work in a team environment, covering shift work, call outs and overtime as required.
Desirable skills for the role are:
• Experience with packaging machinery in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with machine installations on a large scale.
• Pneumatics experience.
• Competent computer skills using SAP and Microsoft Suite.
• Understanding of food manufacturing processes and hygiene requirements.
• Dairy manufacturing experience.
A generous salary package is available together with relocation expenses for the successful candidate.
If you thrive on turning challenges into opportunities, enjoy working within a team that empowers you to get the job done and with an organisation that works on lean principles and is fluid in its ability to react to change then this could be the ideal job for you.
Written applications detailing your work experience, qualifications and addressing each of the selection criteria are required by Fri 31st March 2017 to:
Jobs @ Norco, PO Box 486, Lismore, NSW 2480, or